We are a Curt Manufacturing trailer hitches Dealer. As such, we can offer you all of the guarantees and warranties that Curt offers. Curt's Warranty information is listed below.
CURT Manufacturing Incorporated (“CURT”) warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”), its products to be free from defect under normal use and service, ordinary wear and tear excepted, for the warranty period stated below, from the date of the original retail purchase, but subject to the limitations as set forth below.
Limitation on Warranty
CURT’s obligation under the above warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the CURT Product (Product), at its option due to a manufacturing defect of the Product. CURT shall not be liable for the loss of or use of vehicles, loss of or damage to personal property, expenses such as telephone, lodging, gasoline, towing, tire damage or any other incidental or consequential damages incurred by the Purchaser, or any other person or entity.
CURT will examine the returned Product. If CURT, in its exclusive discretion, determines that the defect or damaged Product is covered under this limited warranty, CURT will repair the Product or replace it at that time.
Alterations to or misuse of the Product will void the warranty. For example, overloading or exceeding an automobile or trailer manufacturers’ weight ratings, or maneuvering motor vehicles equipped with Products at improper rate of speed, shall void the warranty on any of the Products. Failure to properly maintain and regularly inspect the Product according to the specific instruction sheet accompanying each Product shall also void the warranty.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. If such exclusions or limitations are prohibited under the applicable law, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. The Purchaser, when returning a CURT Product, must follow the following steps:
- The Purchaser must have proof of purchase of any damaged Product and supply the same to the headquarters of CURT. The Purchaser must obtain from CURT (Toll free number is 1-877-CURTMFG) a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number in order to return any damaged Product to CURT for inspection and evaluation under this Limited Warranty.
- The Purchaser must pay all handling charges and shipping costs to deliver Products to CURT and must send the damaged Product along with the RGA number and proof of purchase to CURT at 6208 Industrial Drive, Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701.
- Upon receipt of damaged Product, CURT will determine whether the damaged Product is covered under the Limited Warranty. If it is, CURT will repair or replace the Product. If the Product is replaced, the Product that is originally returned by the Purchaser shall become the exclusive property of CURT. If the returned Product is not covered under the Limited Warranty, CURT will notify the Purchaser before taking any further action with regard to repair or replacement, which would be at the Purchaser’s cost.
Products Covered Under the CURT Manufacturing Incorporated Limited Warranty and Term of Warranties:
- Receiver Hitches & Ball Mounts – Limited Lifetime
- E16 5th Wheel Roller – Five Years Limited
- R16 5th Wheel Roller – Five Years Limited
- Q20 5th Wheel Hitch – Ten Years Limited
- R20 5th Wheel Roller – Ten Years Limited
- Q24 5th Wheel Hitch – Ten Years Limited
- R24 5th Wheel Roller – Ten Years Limited
- Gooseneck Hitches – Seven Years Limited
- All Other Accessories – One Year Limited
- Wiring and Electrical – One Year Limited
- Reflex Brake Controller - Limited Lifetime
- Discovery Brake Controller - Limited Lifetime
- Venturer Brake Controller - Limited Lifetime
CURT MANUFACTURING QUALITY POLICY
CURT Manufacturing Incorporated, (CURT), is committed to providing the highest quality products to our customers.
Through teamwork, innovation, craftsmanship, continuous improvements, and empowerment, CURT personnel proudly state their commitment and dedication to always exceed customer expectations related to quality, performance, price, and on-time delivery.
We maintain the shared vision that ‘Customer is King’, and our goal is to surpass all expectations by continually improving our quality.
CURT Manufacturing Technical Support Line 800.798.0813
CURT Manufacturing is here to help you with any questions regarding the following:
- Hitch installation
- Product orientation
Our knowledgable staff is available Monday through Friday 8:00am - 7:00pm CST.